Sunday, July 16, 2006

New Old Update Kinda Sorta

Well I've finally managed to scan a good portion of my old photo's hidden away for years in a draw i nearly forgot i even had! Now that I have discovered the digital age of cameras I needed to re-scan these photos at a higher revolution making them look a whole lot better and even managed to find some photoskills while i was at it. Some of these photos date near 10 years or more and my scanner is nearly as old and some photos look a little dusty so sorry about that but thems the breaks! I still have a heap of the old photos coming along shortly so stay tuned there's still more! While on the subject of photo's, if you haven't already checked out my smugmug site be sure to as there are plenty of recent photos too. Bri's birthday party at the Sunbar is one of them! Well kids keep coming back as Im finally getting the hang of this blog-o-rama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home