Sunday, June 18, 2006

Invasion of the Gavatrons!

Planet Gavatron is finally here so let the dribble begin!

Well Planet Gavatron is now officially open and will be updated irregularly with my adventures in Brisbane to whomevers couch I end up on next! You'll be subjected to my rants on anything and everything including friends, music, gaming (of course!), movies and my opinon on any off-topic nonsense that I come up with!

Im new to this blogging trend thats devouring the internet so go easy on me while I get myself and this blog setup in the next week or two. So be sure to make this your homepage, bookmark it, RSS feed it - just damn well read it will ya! :-)

While Im here, I want to send a special shout out to my favourite pretty lady running across the globe Amazing Race style, Jess - missing you heaps and loving all the stories and photos. Be sure to keep updating that blog of yours when you can so we can keep up with you and your adventure! Most importantly look after yourself and watch out for those cheeky Thai boys and Ray-Ban wearing monks! Never trust a monk that wears Ray-Bans!

Mana and Keryn, Hope you guys are having a fantastic time and soaking up as much of Thailand as you girls can! You ladies are all awesome and I'm so proud of you for making this trip finally happen! Look out for each other ok! Alright that's enough of the mushy stuff for now! ;-)

Anyway Im going to go set up my Smugmug account now so I can slowly take over teh nets and rule the wooooooorld! bwah hah hah *cough* ha *splutter* hah...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Needs more Mario!!!!!!!!111one

2:43 pm  
Blogger Jess said...

More posts Gav!! :-) Come on keep me entertained!

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home